What did you gain from this unit and other units in terms of technology integration for middle schools? What would be your projection/prediction of 'technology integration' for middle schools in the next ten years?
I gained a lot from this unit. I think that I learned how important technology integration is for grades 6,7, and 8. I think with this age group, children need an outlet to express themselves and by having a way to integrate school and technology it proves to be very beneficial. My prediction for middle schools in the next ten years is that most of their work will be transferred to technology and less on paper. I think this is true for high school as well. I think more and more teachers and schools are shying away from traditional ways that we will see an outbreak of an all technology based middle and high schools.
No comments:
Post a Comment