I am going to reflect on how Facebook has changed how I communicate, collaborate, view, create, and share information with others. Facebook is my favorite social networking site. I am only on a few social media sites. I have a Twitter, Vine, Facebook, and Instagram account. I have been a member of Facebook for the longest. I am able to communicate with friends and family all over the world. Before Facebook, it was hard to stay in touch with them before this, especially when it is hard to make phone calls and write letters due to school, work, and other commitments. Facebook also helps with collaboration. I use Facebook to help me with inviting friends to events and knowing when events are. It helps me stay connected and stay in touch. I would not remember many of my friends birthday's if it was not for Facebook! I also like using Facebook because it has a great way of keeping up with pictures that I didn't take. It is so much easier to just have the pictures you want access to on your computer rather than printing them off individually. I am thankful for this social media website and for technology!
Enjoyed reading your reflections. Extremely reflective. Great job on Units 4 & 5 reflections.
ReplyDelete