Wednesday, April 24, 2013
Final thoughts
I learned a lot about technology this semester and how to integrate it into an elementary class setting. I think one of the most beneficial things I learned is how to create a class website. I think this is a very useful tool to keep parents, faculty, and administration informed about what is going on in your classroom. I also think that having a nice and professional website shows that you care about your presence as a teacher. I will use a website in my classroom. I will post homework assignments and notes about what is going on in class on the website. I think this is a good way to gain parent volunteers as well! This class was very worthwhile! Thanks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Great Job! I enjoyed reading reflections 6 & 7. Thanks for your comments regarding the course activities.
ReplyDeleteHave a great summer.