Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Reflection 2: Reflect On The Implications Blogging Has on Teaching and Learning.

     Reflection 2: Coming into this class, I saw that blogging was a requirement which made me a little nervous. I never really researched blogs myself until I was expected to make one for class. I was confused setting it up until I looked into the site a little more. I like designing the website and making it my own,unlike other sites (facebook, twitter) that have a set homepage and profile. I can already tell that having a blog will lead into my teaching career. I feel like blogging will be a way that my student's parents will be able to see what our classroom is up to. I think blogging can be as in depth or laid back as the blogger feels and I feel like parents will enjoy this feature. My students parents can use the blog to keep up to date on activities or schedules. Blogging will also have an impact on my students learning, especially if technology keeps advancing this rapidly. I think blogging is a great way to expand your thoughts and feelings without being judged or ridiculed which promotes optimal learning. 

1 comment:

  1. Blogs are an awesome tool with many uses. It's a great journal writing tool and that's how we are using it in this course. It allows me to see the progression of learning, in your own words.

    Good job on creating your blog. I look forward to reading your post throughout the semester.

    ReplyDelete