Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Reflection 1 What Do I Expect To Gain From Class

     The instructional design of classroom's and school's has changed so rapidly from when I was in school! I remember feeling so privileged whenever we were allowed to go to computers or have computer lab time. Now, schools are equipped with Ipads, Macbooks, SmartBoards, etc... I think that technology greatly benefits educators and especially the students (when monitored correctly). 
     For reflection 1, I would like to learn a few things from this course. I teach myself many things on the computer to try and make my PowerPoint's  etc look more appealing and creative. I would most like to gain creative thinking from this course and how to see technology differently. I hope to get the most out of this class so I can have a greater impact on my classes once I am given the opportunity!

No comments:

Post a Comment